Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So much to say....

There are just not enough hours in the day right now. This is not a new feeling for me or for most people I imagine, but ever since I took on my 365 photo project, I feel like I have even less time than before. Why? Because I am spending almost all my free time taking and editing photos!

Now don't get me wrong... I am loving every minute of this 365 project. I love trying to find new sources of inspiration. I love trying out new things with my camera that I've always wanted to try. I absolutely love the freedom to express so much creativity. What I don't love so much is the lack of time to pursue all the other things I have going on in my life, including this poor blog. For example, I spent HOURS last night redesigning my 365 blog, including the creation of a new header. I am thrilled with how it all turned out, but of course the result was an entire evening devoted to photography and a bit of sleep deprivation. But it was worth it.

Right now, I have 4 posts that I can think of that need to be put up on this site. I guess that isn't that much, but I can see how I will continue to get backlogged as the days go on. Hopefully I can utilize my time better this weekend to catch up on this end, but in the meantime, keep following along with my "Project 365"!

No comments:

Post a Comment